Investor Relations Associate
Wavemaker is Southeast Asia’s leading early-stage venture capital firm investing in enterprise, deep tech and sustainability companies that offer innovative solutions and add significant value. Over the last 10 years, we have invested in over 170 companies and our thesis has remained the same:
- We invest in thoughtful founders who have built an internal conviction through experience and reflection and identified a huge opportunity because they see things differently from most other people.
- We invest in scalable, capital-efficient, sustainable businesses that aim to create significant value by solving meaningful problems 10x better than existing options.
Today, we’re a team of 30 incredibly driven and passionate people and we are looking for an Investor Relations Associate to join our team! As an IR Associate, you will work closely with the VP of Investor Relations to manage the full cycle of the investor relations processes.
You'll be joining a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment where you'll have significant input into the creation of a unique, diversified, fast-growing portfolio.
What you’ll Do:
- Maintain the data room and ensure that the data is accurate and up to date
- Manage the onboarding process for new LPs including KYC and legal documentation
- Support existing LPs in relation to queries and requests for information
- Work closely with the Investment team and the finance team to ensure the accuracy of valuation and performance metric calculations
- Support the VP of Investor Relations in the creation and maintenance of corporate communications, presentations and marketing collateral (e.g. quarterly reports and LP Newsletters)
- Coordinate with the internal teams and the fund administrator for dissemination of capital calls, distributions and quarterly reports
- Conduct regular fund analysis and report insights to management
- Act as the primary point of contact for the Fund Administrator
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a finance-related field
- You have at least 1 year of experience in an investor relations role for a fund or an operations role in a fund administrator
- You have a keen eye for detail and you are meticulous with numbers
- You are service-oriented and possess a high level of EQ
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have advanced level Microsoft Excel skills