watchTowr is an early-stage VC-backed cyber security startup headquartered in Singapore. As cyber security veterans and technical experts, we are obsessed with building exciting technology for some of the world’s most targeted organisations.
With experience informed by many years of simulating sophisticated cyber attacks against some of the world's largest organisations, our mission is to enable organisations to continuously understand, assess and assure their real external cyber attack surface - in a cutting-edge, scalable and efficient manner.
By leveraging data, our aim is to empower organisations to keep up with the rapid rate of evolution across the cyber security industry, by providing continuous and real-time assurance in line with a frontline adversarial understanding of cyber security.
We are a young, high-energy and high-performing team that is devoted to building world-class technology, in pursuit of realising our mission. We are in a high and aggressive growth phase of our journey, and are excited to continue adding colleagues to join our phorce of nature.
But what’s the role?
We're looking for a high-energy Admin Guru to help with administrative and logistical items across the team.
Sounds great! What will I do?
- Provide full range of support activities the team
- Manage and support leadership team with scheduling and coordination matters
- Support, monitor, and progress action items
- Organise and coordinate team events
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects and Private and Confidential assignments if required
- Assist with matters such as travel arrangements and claims
Sounds perfect to me, what specifics are you looking for?
- Experience in executive coordination of at least 1-3 years
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Psychology, Business or equivalent
- Strong team player; able to work in an environment with high inter-dependencies between teams and cross-cultural colleagues
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive compensation - we believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Meaningful role in a company - You will be a key and early contributor to a fast-growing cyber security business that helps protect some of the world's largest enterprises.
- The best tools and powerful kit - we enable you with the tools to effectively fulfil your role.
- Endless opportunities – we are in a high-growth phase of our journey, and plan to promote from within as we scale.
- Work hard, play hard - we work hard together, but we also have fun together. On Fridays, we regularly turn on the speakers, open the beer fridge, and prepare for the weekend.